Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Exciting, not

Now that is a way to spend a some what interesting evening.  Around 8:15 our time we had a really serious thunderstorm come rolling through Las Vegas, and then bam, no power...and right in the middle of not only was I doing some edits, but I was just about ready to post on here...it is now 10:15 local time and we now have power, yea!!


Ok, now back to business.  I did a wonderful shoot today with a first time model named Emily.  A very lovely lady who is a joy to work with.  I will be posting a couple of her images here tomorrow.  


I am also am embarking on two new projects.


One, I am going to be doing my version of the styling of George Hurrell.  This man in my humble opinion was one of the greatest photographers that has ever lived.  I absolutely love his work.  I have enclosed a couple of shots that I have done with the lovely Marisela.  Hope you like them.




My other project for the summer wilbe a whole series just using a single light source in studio, and night shooting on location with the available lighting.  Here are a couple of examples using the lovely Courtney.




If anyone is interested in participating in these projects please give me a call:  702.250.6472.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment