Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ok, and here we go. Some info to bring eveyone up to date with things going on with Baron's Photography.

Since Feb I have had the absolute pleasure to have met and become friends with a wonderful young lady by the name of Stephanie. To say that this is a extremely talented lady is like saying that the sun is just a bit warm.

This lady is a complete and total natural at modeling and has so impressed me with her intelligence, personality, and drive to achieve her goals. That I have not only made her the "FACE OF BARON'S PHOTOGRAPHY", but she also is now EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT/DIRECTOR OF MODELING. This young lady has been an inspiration to me and basically a God Send. To say that I am proud of her would be an understatement. I have never had as much fun shooting someone as I do with her. Just being around her is a joy!!! We have become an incredible team and I have found that there is nothing we cant accomplish!! And she even laughs at my stupid jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment